Pilates offers a full-body workout with a strong emphasis on strengthening the core. Through the repetition of high-frequency sets of controlled movements, it stretches and targets all of your smallest muscles and joints, making them stronger, slimmer, leaner and longer.
• Pilates with our own power yoga twist, leaving you energized and ready to take on whatever the day holds for you
• Focusses on the core to work the entire body from there
• Work your ass off during this class to strengthen your overall yoga practice
• Handle the heat – burning muscles means your sculpting your body and mind
• Not suitable when you’re pregnant or just gave birth
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
‘Making the world a better place’. After years of studying and backpacking trips, this became Yessica’s primary objective. Idealistic as she was, she was unapologetically ambitious during that mission. Electrified and euphoric about her dream, she embarked on a journey as part of a team within a big Development Association. It did not fill her heart in the way Yessica hoped though. Movement, sports, and health have always played a leading role in her life. It was at that particular stage that Yessica began to question whether these could only be ‘life’s pleasures”. Could they form the basis too? Questions that led her back to her base, the beginning. One that entails yoga, movement, and health as a starting point. Three factors that have brought her balance, and on top of that utter joy and happiness and much more. A form of awareness she happily shares with anyone she encounters.