"This Vinyasa class is for yogi of all levels."
Whether you’re a ‘Vinyasa rookie’ or you have practiced this form of yoga for a longer period doesn’t matter. The teacher will give you several options for each pose, which helps you to develop your practice in your own tempo.
• Use the music and your breath to find your flow
• Work on the alignment and depth of your postures
• Train your mind to stay with your intentions
• Stay inspired by the many sequences this class has to offer
• Room to stay true to yourself and how deep you want to go
• Keep coming back to get more and more acquainted with your own practice
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
Roos’ yogic journey started a couple of years ago when she felt a strong urge to ground herself. To discover ways to be in the moment entirely and to find harmony in all her ways of ‘being’. Roos knows; you can be Woke & Wild, and one does not rule out the other. A vision that Roos gladly illustrates during her classes. Her focus lays on opening up, letting go and empowering. Although she puts a strong emphasis on female energy, her classes aren’t less suitable for men. However, one thing’s for sure: Roos believes that in order to be awake, you need to have an open heart. When she’s off the mat, you can find Roos in a boulder hall, dancing in her room or twirling around a hoop in a parc. She loves (vegan) cooking and finds her peace behind rattling pots and pans. Potluck picnic anyone?