"This Vinyasa class is for yogi of all levels."
Whether you’re a ‘Vinyasa rookie’ or you have practiced this form of yoga for a longer period doesn’t matter. The teacher will give you several options for each pose, which helps you to develop your practice in your own tempo.
• Use the music and your breath to find your flow
• Work on the alignment and depth of your postures
• Train your mind to stay with your intentions
• Stay inspired by the many sequences this class has to offer
• Room to stay true to yourself and how deep you want to go
• Keep coming back to get more and more acquainted with your own practice
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
‘Making the world a better place’. After years of studying and backpacking trips, this became Yessica’s primary objective. Idealistic as she was, she was unapologetically ambitious during that mission. Electrified and euphoric about her dream, she embarked on a journey as part of a team within a big Development Association. It did not fill her heart in the way Yessica hoped though. Movement, sports, and health have always played a leading role in her life. It was at that particular stage that Yessica began to question whether these could only be ‘life’s pleasures”. Could they form the basis too? Questions that led her back to her base, the beginning. One that entails yoga, movement, and health as a starting point. Three factors that have brought her balance, and on top of that utter joy and happiness and much more. A form of awareness she happily shares with anyone she encounters.