This high-energy practice asks a lot but gives even more back.
It is meant for those with experience in Vinyasa, who wish to challenge their boundaries by going all-in. A class that leaves you energized and fulfilled.
• A powerful class, characterized by its high-energy and need for focus
• Forces you out of your head and onto your mat
• Challenges you to explore your physical and mental boundaries
• Creates a safe environment for trial and error
• Incorporates moments of free flow
• Not suitable for beginners, experience with yoga is a must
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
After starting yoga as a healing practice, Tash quickly became inspired by the potential for play within yoga and space for self expression. She found inspiration in wonderful teachers in London, focusing on embodied movement and exploring within your own practice. Her classes follow fluid natural lines and have a dance like quality. Encouraging students to really feel into their own bodies, listen to their own energy and find their own space to explore, whether that’s taking that extra arm balance, or having a long roll around on the floor. She believes yoga is a space for connection not only to yourself but to everyone around you, finding that space not only for movement but for understanding. Fusing her natural love of creativity and her passion for yoga Tash also runs day retreats incorporating both Yoga and Ceramics, and Yoga and Floristry, bringing together like minded curious ones to explore as one.