"This Vinyasa class is for yogi of all levels."
Whether you’re a ‘Vinyasa rookie’ or you have practiced this form of yoga for a longer period doesn’t matter. The teacher will give you several options for each pose, which helps you to develop your practice in your own tempo.
• Use the music and your breath to find your flow
• Work on the alignment and depth of your postures
• Train your mind to stay with your intentions
• Stay inspired by the many sequences this class has to offer
• Room to stay true to yourself and how deep you want to go
• Keep coming back to get more and more acquainted with your own practice
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
After a flirt with yoga in his twenties, it were the Shamanic traditions from the Amazon that led Sjoerd back to the path of yoga in 2014. This time he was naturally and inevitably drawn into the yogic fire. These sacred plant traditions Sjoerd experienced offered him profound glimpses about the meaning of Life and how we are conditioned to limit ourselves because of the evolutionary need to stay ‘safe and secure’. More insight and embodiment came when he underwent a 500-hour ‘Delight Yoga Teacher Training’ with Katiza Satya Ivulic and Kevin Sahaj in 2016-2018.Sjoerd’s classes are also influenced by his shamanic path and have an emphasis on the meditative and healing aspects of yoga.He invites everyone to give space to whatever arises. And to lovingly witness these energy’s and start seeing them for what they truly are, just by simply ‘be’.