Pilates offers a full-body workout with a strong emphasis on strengthening the core. Through the repetition of high-frequency sets of controlled movements, it stretches and targets all of your smallest muscles and joints, making them stronger, slimmer, leaner and longer.
• Pilates with our own power yoga twist, leaving you energized and ready to take on whatever the day holds for you
• Focusses on the core to work the entire body from there
• Work your ass off during this class to strengthen your overall yoga practice
• Handle the heat – burning muscles means your sculpting your body and mind
• Not suitable when you’re pregnant or just gave birth
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
Chris’ yogic journey kicked-off when he started working as a personal trainer and yoga teacher, right after his studies ‘Sports & Exercising, Lifestyle & Health’. His deep dive consisted of a 200-hour Vinyasa – Ashtanga Teacher Program he underwent in Mandali and a comprehensive course in personal training. His fascination for movement and innovative ways to approach it in daily life, ignited his in-depth search for more knowledge and broader skills. A passion that has been refuelled and replenished every since he graduated. He is constantly on the hunt for ‘out of the box’ methods to enrich the body and loves to enroll in workshops and courses that focus on new or different ways of physical empowerment. His teaching style is characterized by his signature way of approaching the physique, which is derived from his own need to be in motion as often as possible. Feeling good in your body while having respect for its anatomy is Chris’ philosophy’s primary value.