‘Pilates, The White Door Studio Way’ has been canceled.
Pilates offers a full-body workout with a strong emphasis on strengthening the core. Through the repetition of high-frequency sets of controlled movements, it stretches and targets all of your smallest muscles and joints, making them stronger, slimmer, leaner and longer.
• Pilates with our own power yoga twist, leaving you energized and ready to take on whatever the day holds for you
• Focusses on the core to work the entire body from there
• Work your ass off during this class to strengthen your overall yoga practice
• Handle the heat – burning muscles means your sculpting your body and mind
• Not suitable when you’re pregnant or just gave birth
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
After starting yoga as a healing practice, Tash quickly became inspired by the potential for play within yoga and space for self expression. She found inspiration in wonderful teachers in London, focusing on embodied movement and exploring within your own practice. Her classes follow fluid natural lines and have a dance like quality. Encouraging students to really feel into their own bodies, listen to their own energy and find their own space to explore, whether that’s taking that extra arm balance, or having a long roll around on the floor. She believes yoga is a space for connection not only to yourself but to everyone around you, finding that space not only for movement but for understanding. Fusing her natural love of creativity and her passion for yoga Tash also runs day retreats incorporating both Yoga and Ceramics, and Yoga and Floristry, bringing together like minded curious ones to explore as one.