"This Vinyasa class is for yogi of all levels."
Whether you’re a ‘Vinyasa rookie’ or you have practiced this form of yoga for a longer period doesn’t matter. The teacher will give you several options for each pose, which helps you to develop your practice in your own tempo.
• Use the music and your breath to find your flow
• Work on the alignment and depth of your postures
• Train your mind to stay with your intentions
• Stay inspired by the many sequences this class has to offer
• Room to stay true to yourself and how deep you want to go
• Keep coming back to get more and more acquainted with your own practice
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
Chris’ yogic journey kicked-off when he started working as a personal trainer and yoga teacher, right after his studies ‘Sports & Exercising, Lifestyle & Health’. His deep dive consisted of a 200-hour Vinyasa – Ashtanga Teacher Program he underwent in Mandali and a comprehensive course in personal training. His fascination for movement and innovative ways to approach it in daily life, ignited his in-depth search for more knowledge and broader skills. A passion that has been refuelled and replenished every since he graduated. He is constantly on the hunt for ‘out of the box’ methods to enrich the body and loves to enroll in workshops and courses that focus on new or different ways of physical empowerment. His teaching style is characterized by his signature way of approaching the physique, which is derived from his own need to be in motion as often as possible. Feeling good in your body while having respect for its anatomy is Chris’ philosophy’s primary value.