Yin Yoga focuses on holding postures for a longer period of time (3-5 minutes). By staying in poses for multiple minutes, you allow yourself to experience poses to the fullest while stretching both body and mind. Yin yoga is restorative, suitable for both beginning and advanced yogis.
• Encourages you to lie down and relax with a bundle of cushions and blankets
• Gives you a break from chasing every thought or emotion
• Has you smile away that little voice in your head that denies you from total relaxation
• The perfect way to surrender to gravity and open up (literally!)
• Creates inner and outer space, clarity and calmness
• Helps you to find comfort in discomfort
1051 KH AmsterdamPlan your route
After starting yoga as a healing practice, Tash quickly became inspired by the potential for play within yoga and space for self expression. She found inspiration in wonderful teachers in London, focusing on embodied movement and exploring within your own practice. Her classes follow fluid natural lines and have a dance like quality. Encouraging students to really feel into their own bodies, listen to their own energy and find their own space to explore, whether that’s taking that extra arm balance, or having a long roll around on the floor. She believes yoga is a space for connection not only to yourself but to everyone around you, finding that space not only for movement but for understanding. Fusing her natural love of creativity and her passion for yoga Tash also runs day retreats incorporating both Yoga and Ceramics, and Yoga and Floristry, bringing together like minded curious ones to explore as one.